Child Development Permit Stipend Online Application
The online permit application can be used for all types and levels of permits.
The online permit application is a two-step process. After completing the online portion, follow the instructions on the "Review/Summary" tab of the application to print, complete and mail required documents to CDTC for processing.
Note: online applications are optional; hard copy permit application documents and instructions are available on the CDTC Permit Stipend page.
Tips for Completing the Online Application
- You may stop and start the permit application at any time. Log into your CDTC Account to view applications and continue. (If you do not have a CDTC account, you will be prompted to create one if you are eligible for the stipend.)
- Select “Save & Continue” if any changes are made to a tab.
- On the “Review/Summary” tab, you must download all required documents before you submit the application electronically.
- All documents must be downloaded again if the Review/Summary tab is closed before submitting. This ensures any changes are updated in the application documents.
- Once a tab has been completed, you may select the tab at the top to edit or make changes to previous sections. The back button can also be used to navigate.
- Do not use Internet Explorer to complete the application. Recommended browsers are: Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.
Why Apply Online?Benefits of the online application are:
- Priority processing over hard copy applications
- Status updates in your CDTC account (e.g. when documents and etranscripts are received, when the application is mailed to the Commission on Teacher Credentialing, etc.)
- Email updates as the application is being processed
- Most permit application documents are pre-printed with applicant information, reducing errors
- Only the documents required for your permit type and level will print
A step by step guide to completing an online permit application can be found on the Application Help page. The Frequently Asked Questions page has answers to general permit questions. Contact CDTC by email at CDTC-Permits@yosemite.edu.